No products in the cart.
*If you have boobs, small or not, then it should be a requirement that you know how to massage them.
Not only does it feel great, but the best boob massages can actually make your breasts larger!
That’s right, no surgery, no pills, no exercise—just a massage!
So how exactly does massaging your breasts make them bigger?
How Do Breast Enlargement Massages Make Your Boobs Larger?
There are many theories behind this, but the leading one would have to be the effect of bras.
You wear them all day, every day. An improper one can restrict a healthy blood-flow, won’t allow the lymph nodes to empty successfully, and prevents the emptying of toxins.
All these things affect the health and size of your breasts.
Therefore, massaging your ladies after a long day can naturally rejuvenate them giving you firmer, healthier, and—above all—larger breasts!
When to Massage Your Breasts
You know the how, but when should you perform a breast massage for enlargement?
During sexy times is the most fun, but, typically, one should give themselves a boob massage right after a shower or bath. Your pores and skin are more open and smooth which only facilitates a more therapeutic breast massage.
You can use lotions and oils for the same effect, but we’ll get into that later.
Breast Massage for Growth Techniques
Before we get into the techniques, let’s go over some preliminary and precautionary measures:
- If your skin is too sensitive, avoid giving yourself a breast massage
- Remember that a good boob massage takes time—allow months for lasting results
- Avoid your nipple area during a breast massage—it can get too sensitive
- Avoid all breast massage techniques if you are pregnant
Now let’s get into the massages! Below are a few examples that will get the blood flowing in your breasts making them healthier and larger!
First, place your hands under your breasts and rub them in a circular motion around them. Do the circles towards your cleavage first and then reverse the process.
This is a massage best performed with warm hands, so using oils and rubbing your hands together first goes a long way!
This massage with help with the lymph nodes we mentioned earlier. Healthier lymph nodes in your breasts will increase their firmness, health, and size.
Start by making outward strokes from the nipple towards the outsides of your breasts. Begin with the tips of your fingers in the center of your breast and gently massage and stroke outwards towards your underarms.
Using the palms of your hands on the outer-lower portion of your breast, make small, circular motions towards the center of your breasts and finally making your way to your cleavage. Don’t go above the nipple in this massage—focus on the lower halves!
Start the video below around the 2:36 mark:
Advantages of Breast Massaging
We wouldn’t be writing this article if there wasn’t an advantage for you, now would we? Giving your boobs a massage provides many great benefits, such as:
- The most logical of some breast massages is that it can simulate the sensation of suckling. This tricks your breasts into stimulation without producing lactation—Voila! Larger breasts!
- Breast massages are crucial for the overall tissue health of your breasts. Stimulating that tissue improves its elasticity and tone, making your breasts feel healthier and firmer.
- Like any massage, all that rubbing and prodding pushing toxins away from the area. This is especially good for your breasts because of the your lymph nodes. Not only will a boob massage increase your cup size—it will make you healthier to boot!
- Come on, it can be very fun for you and your partner.
- Breast massages are a great way to regularly know what your breasts feel like. If you notice any changes—even the slightest—you can consult with your physician and get on top of it early.
What Oils or Creams Should You Use While Massaging Your Breasts?
Using creams or oils during a breast massage helps open up your pores and relax your tissue and muscles. This only facilitates cell growth in the breast. The best creams and oils to use are:
- Cocoa Butter
- Flaxseed Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Pueraria Mirifica (PM) Cream
Other Tips and Advice for Breast Enlargement Massages
As we wrap up, let’s go over a few more tips and tricks for massaging your breasts:
- First and foremost—whenever possible, avoid wearing a bra. It’s the reason you’re performing these massages in the first place.
- Always use inward motions while performing a breast massage.
- Your hormones are most active at night, so it’s best to massage your breasts before bed and right after a hot shower or bath.
- When you’re applying oils or creams, don’t use too much pressure.
- Massage for at least two-to-five minutes. Most women suggest at least 300 rotations which takes roughly five minutes (although the ideal breast massage lasts ten to 15.)
- Give yourself a boob massage at least two times per day.
- Avoid massaging your nipples
- Using the flats of your fingertips and your palms is the suggested method.
- Some may not know this, but massaging your armpits is a great way to increase blood circulation to your breasts.
Hopefully we’ve given you enough advice on how to massage your breasts to make them bigger. It’s always a great idea to complement your breast massage with all-natural breast enlargement supplements, so you know you have the healthiest breasts with the added bonus of a few cup sizes!
Use the comment section below to share your breast massage techniques or ask us any questions!
*Results may vary for each individual. Please consult our Medical Disclaimer before attempting any of these massages yourself.